The WEBOMATIC Chamber Band Machine WBM 1350-II is another example of our superior vacuum technology. It is an ideal tool for vacuum packaging of meat products, fresh meat, dairy products and other easily perishable food as well as non-food products, e. g. electronic construction parts and medical equipment.
This vacuum sealer is serially equipped with a 12″ coloured touch-screen (65.536 colours) of the latest generation, with which multilingual data fonts can be displayed. The PLC control allows a temperature controlled sealing of the bags with a precise adjustment of the sealing parameters to all commercial bag materials. The WBM 1350-II is optionally available with sealing bars adjustable in height.
The serially installed Mitsubishi PLC can be adapted to all production requirements – and, if you like, WEBOMATIC takes over a machine diagnosis via remote access for you.
For round or unstable products, special belts with division bars are available.
Connect a shrink tank and a dryer to this vacuum sealer and thus create your own packaging line. See examples here.
Further technical features:
- stable stainless steel construction
- smooth outside walls, easy to remove for servicing
- precision lid guidance with stainless steel shafts and ball bushings
- Mitsubishi PLC operation
- swivelling operating panel
- graphic user interface on touch screen monitor
- insertion of data via 12″ coloured touch-screen
- 100 programs to store all necessary parameters
- high vacuum speed due to 2 x 2,5“ diagonally positioned valves
- control and permanent display of operational status
- reliable pneumatic system made by renowned manufacturers
- frequency controlled belt speed
- stainless steel drum motor protecting class IP 67
- stainless steel guidance roll protecting class IP 67
- thermal-controlled wiring-box
- thermal-controlled power supply for CPU and control area
- compressed air control
- phase sequence control
- stainless steel cutting knife
- automatic suction of bag trimmings
Brochure download: WBM 1350-II brochure